Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Curiosity killed the cat.. and I may be next

I am so curious. There is so much I wonder about. There are lots of things I'd like to ask lots of people... but most of it wouldn't seem polite. My curiosity has already really hurt me twice. Seven lives left. Knowledge comes with a price. But I found out just about everything I wanted to both times. I have to say it was worth it... because I'm pretty sure that I would eventually literally drive myself crazy if I never found out. And I think that really more good than bad has come of it, even though it hurt at first. There is still a bit that I still wonder about on that subject... but what I learned helps make not knowing considerably easier. Actually, I think I know just the right amount for the time being. Haha, now you're curious about what I learned. Sorry, can't tell you.

2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

just fyi... if you are ever curious about me.. no matter how personal, I will answer! I am open. :)

Lady Brainsample said...

I get curious too sometimes, but it doesn't bug me as much as it probably does you. :)