Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life lessons

I've always thought, why make my own mistakes, when I can learn from other people's instead? That's a good thing to do; watch other people to see what works and what doesn't. That way if I'm ever I'll pretty much know what to do.

Well, while I'm thinking, "Oh yeah, I'm a genius" God says, "Haha, no, you're not" and puts me in situations that I would have trouble even imagining, much less have seen or heard of other people going through.

All I can do at the moment is laugh at my own stupidity and thank God for giving me friends that put up with my thoughtless mistakes.

4 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

There are pretty much enough enough mistakes in the world that we can all make our own unique mistakes. We CAN learn from others sometimes, but then there are situations that are completely and totally out of the blue. And yes, I laugh at my own stupidity almost every single day of my life.

Lady Brainsample said...

Ahh! A typo... sorry, I typed 'enough' twice. I only meant to say it ONCE....ugh....I hate typos.......

Miss Dawn said...

lol yep, I've finally realized that over the past week.

And I hate typos too, so I usually read whatever I've written about 50 times before sending/publishing it. XD

Lady Brainsample said...

Your questions:

1. What is your favorite book in the Bible and/or verse, and why?

2. If you had to choose between having to say everything you think or being silent the rest of your life, what would you choose?

3. Garfield, Peanuts, or other?

4. If you knew you were going to die in three days, what would you do with the time?

5. What songs are you currently into right now and why?